Employee Candidate Enlightenment Text
EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE ENLIGHTENMENT TEXT
ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Dear Employee Candidate;
This enlightenment text has been prepared by KARMOD PREFABRİK YAPI TEKNO. İNŞ. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. acting as data controller in order to inform you about the processing purposes of your personal data, legal reasons and method of collection thereof, to whom it may be transferred and your rights under the PDPL within the framework of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (the “PDPL”) No. 6698 and the Communique On Principles and Procedures to be Followed in Fulfillment of the Obligation to Inform.
We do not have an absolute control over the information you submitted to us or the information you provided on the websites facilitating your access to us. We recommend that you do not share your personal data that you do not want us to know and special categories of your personal data with our company.
1. What Personal Data Do We Process?
• Your name, surname, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, nationality;
• Your e-mail address, address, mobile phone number;
• The information about your health (such as your disability) if you include it in your CV;
• Your education status, certificate and diploma information, specialization information, foreign language knowledge, information related to your skills, information about seminars and courses you attended, computer knowledge, information on exam results;
• Information about your work experience (e.g., sectors, firms, position you have previously worked in and responsibilities, wages you had);
• Your photo;
• Information about your driver's license;
• Information about your hobbies;
• Your salary expectation;
• Information about your military service;
• Information about your references (name, surname, title, workplace, contact information of references),
• Other information that you voluntarily added to your CV, but which we cannot foresee
are processed in accordance with the PDPL:
Your data may be stored in KARMOD PREFABRİK YAPI TEKNO. İNŞ. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. for up to 1 year if your job application is not approved, and for up to 10 years after leaving the workplace if it is approved.
2. For What Purposes We Process Your Personal Data?
Your above-mentioned personal data is processed for the following purposes for the performance of this Employment Contract relating to the employment service that we provide to you:
• Managing your job application process,
• Establishing contact with you,
• Determining whether you are sufficiently equipped for the position we offer you,
• Establishing contact with your references and determining whether you are eligible for the job,
• Determining the information of the position that you want to work in, your wage expectation, whether you can work in other positions, and your starting date,
• Determining whether you can use a vehicle when we need you to use a vehicle of the Company,
• Determining your eligibility for the position that we may offer in terms of age and ensuring compliance with the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Employing Children and Young Workers,
• Allowing our human resources unit to easily recall you when you come to the interview,
• Establishing contact with the employee candidate and preparing the personnel file if the employee candidate is accepted to the job,
• Determining whether you have a condition that may interrupt your work during the employment contract and being able to comply with Article 75 of the Military Penal Code No. 1632.
3. With What Method and Based On What Legal Reasons Do We Process Your Personal Data?
The personal data in question are processed by automated means (for example, sending it to our system automatically on the internet) or by non-automatic means (for example, writing down the information that you provide to us on the phone) based on your explicit consent with the legal reasons (i) “It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject”, (ii) “Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject”, (iii) “Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract.” (iv) “having explicit consent”.
4. For What Purposes and to Whom We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your personal data in question may be transferred to the judicial authorities or the relevant law enforcement authorities in order to resolve legal disputes and if requested pursuant to the relevant legislation, and to our group companies to employ you.
5. What are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data, and How Can You Access Them?
In accordance with Article 5 of the “Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures for the Request to Data Controller”, you may submit your requests for your rights specified in Article 11 of the PDPL to KARMOD in writing or by using the registered e-mail (the "REM") address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or via the e-mail address previously reported to the data controller by the person concerned and registered in the system of the data controller. An application form that you can use is posted on our website to inform you and for your convenience. Click here to view the related form.