Data Controller Application Form
KARMOD PREFABRİK YAPI TEKNO.
DATA CONTROLLER APPLICATION FORM
1. General Explanations
In the Personal Dat"a Protection Law No. 6698 (the “PDPL”), the holders of personal data (“Applicant”) identified as the data subject is granted the right to make a number of requests regarding the processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 11 of the PDPL.
The Application form has been prepared in order to determine your relationship with KARMOD and to ensure that your personal data processed by KARMOD, if any, is fully identified and that the relevant application can be responded correctly and within the legal period. Additional information may be requested by KARMOD for identification and authorization purposes to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent unlawful data transfer. If the information provided by the Applicant is not accurate and/or up-to-date, or if the requests are unauthorized, the responsibility for this matter rests with the Applicant.
If the Applicant's application is to be responded to in writing, in accordance with Article 7 of the “Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures for the Request to Data Controller”, no fee shall be charged up to ten pages. For each page above ten pages, a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged. If the response to the application is provided in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the cost of the recording medium may be charged.
2. Scope of the Right to Application under Article 11 of the PDPL
The Applicant can apply to KARMOD and make a request in the following matters:
1) Learning if his/her personal data is processed,
2) Request information if his/her personal data has been processed,
3) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for this purpose,
4) Learning third parties to whom his/her personal data is transferred, in-country or abroad,
5) In the event that his/her personal data is incomplete or improperly processed, requesting that they are corrected and that the operation performed in this regard is reported to the third parties to whom his/her personal data is transferred,
6) Requesting that his/her personal data are erased, destroyed or anonimized if the reasons for their processing cease to exist, even if they are processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDPL and any other relevant laws, and that the operation performed in this regard is reported to third parties to whom his/her personal data has been transferred,
7) Objecting to occurrence of any result that is a detriment of him/her by means of analysis of his/her processed data exclusively through automated systems,
8) Requesting to be indemnified if his/her incur a damage due to unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
3. Application Method
In accordance with the first paragraph of Article 13 of the PDPL, the applications for these rights must be submitted to us either in writing and signed or by other means determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”).
The applications to be made in writing within this framework are delivered to us by printing out this form via;
• Delivery in person by the Applicant himself/herself
• Notary public,
• Registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or
• Electronic mail address, which has previously been notified to us by the Applicant and registered in our system.
Below, the information about the way a written application will be delivered to us is given for each written application channels.
|Application Method||Information to be Specified
in Sending Application
|Address to Apply|
|Application in person (application by the applicant coming in person with a document confirming his/her identity)||“Request for information under the Protection of Personal Data Law” shall be written on the envelope.||Orta Mah. Oğuzhan Cad. Keban Sok. No: 4 Orhanlı / Tuzla / İstanbul / Türkiye|
|Notification by notary public||“Request for information under the Protection of Personal Data Law” shall be written on the notification envelope.||Orta Mah. Oğuzhan Cad. Keban Sok. No: 4 Orhanlı / Tuzla / İstanbul / Türkiye|
|Application via Registered Electronic Mail (REM) or by signing with "Secure Electronic Signature", via Mobile Signature or by E-mail||“Request for information under the Protection of Personal Data Law” shall be written on the subject section of e-mail.||[email protected]|
|[By using the electronic mail address, which has previously been notified to the data controller by the data subject and which is registered in the data controller's system]||“Request for information under the Protection of Personal Data Law” shall be written on the subject area of e-mail.||[email protected]|
KARMOD,will be able to request additional information to verify the identity of the Applicant in the applications to be made by the Applicant via e-mail and take the necessary measures.
In accordance with the second paragraph of Article 13 of the PDPL, your applications submitted to us will be responded to in writing or in electronic form within thirty days of the notification or the date of receipt of your request based on the nature of the request.
4. Your Identity and Contact Information
A. Applicant Contact Information